Monday, January 14, 2013

{Wedding Inspiration} 2013 Golden Globe Awards

Ok, I have a confession: I did not watch the 2013 Golden Globe Awards last night (hangs head in shame), BUT, I definitely enjoyed catching all of the recaps and highlights on television, facebook, and various blogs.  The ladies definitely pulled out all the stops when it came to their Red Carpet looks!

Maybe it's just the wedding planner in me, but I couldn't help but think of how many dressess on the Red Carpet could translate into a beautiful wedding gown.  Here are a few of my fave wedding worthy looks:


Julianne Hough put an edgy spin on this gorgeous Monique Lhuillier gown with gold accents.


Jennifer Lopez wearing Zuhair Murad...a little risque, but I can totally see a "daring" bride give this look a try!


Amy Adams looked feminine and sweet in this pink Marchesa gown.


Kerry Washington sparkled in this nude mesh Miu Miu dress.


Megan Fox looked stunning as always in Dolce and Gabbana.


Hayden Panettiere looked fab!


Isla Fisher proved that you can still make a statement by going the simple route. 


In non-wedding fashion, I have to say that Halle Berry and Eva Longoria ROCKED IT!!! Definitely two of my favorite looks of the night!



PTE Wants to Know: What were your favorite Red Carpet looks from last night's Golden Globe Awards? Who nailed it? Who bombed? Do you look to the Red Carpet for wedding gown inspiration?


XOXO,
Nikola

Nikola Ahaiwe is a Los Angeles wedding /event planner and owner of Platinum Touch Events, a boutique event planning firm servicing southern CA. To  learn more about Platinum Touch Events, please visit our website and become a fan on Facebook to stay connected.

No comments:

Post a Comment